This page is incomplete -- it is just here for discussion -- please provide
Final web page should be submitted by Mark to Mike after Committee discussion
- Follow this link for an Web Page Development
- Do we need categories or should we just group them into categories if
appropriate and then award honourable mentions in each group and one overall winner? The
Web contest will allow the contestant to submit a Web Page of a maximum of 1 MB for
- Winners Circle has expressed interest in sponsoring a prize for this -- it was
them that suggested categories. They were particularly interested in a
business applications category. Mike
- The Web Pages can only use client side programming such as java or html.
- Frontpage extensions, asp, cgi and other server side programming will not be
- The main website for the Contest is: www.rinlex.com/~webcomp
-- NOT YET OPEN FOR BUSINESS!!
- Each contestant will have a website such as: www.rinlex.com/~webcompXXX
where XXX represents your ftp ID -- NOT YET OPEN FOR BUSINESS!!
- Send requests to enter should be included with registration. What does
this mean? -- Mike
- Those who enter will be given a ftp site on which they can place their
- The contest will end on 30th April 2000. That this time the ftp sites will be closed
allowing only read access.
- See the side link for a rough outline of the marking scheme
Last Modified:- 1999, May 16, 05:57 PM by M. Smith